Smith Dorrien House was originally built in 1908 and was a former barracks institute. As
part of the wider Wellesley Project it was designated as Grainger Plc’s project HQ and
Millgrove were appointed to undertake the extensive refurbishment of the building. The
building is Grade II listed with many beautiful period features all of which were carefully
restored using skilled craftsmen and specialists.